Wednesday, February 27, 2013

They call me superman


Don't be deceived... she is like my little sister.


Pic from Thai Catwalk
Another hectic week has come and gone. A fashion show for Superdry wrapped up the week of work. Have you noticed the trend in my work? Supersports, supermax and now superdry, all these brands are making me feel super. 




Thailand has continued to treat me well work wise. I had a complaint yesterday that I only attended one casting this past week.  The reason however is that I have spent so much time working. Short and sweet for this posting here are some pics:





I also had the opportunity shoot with Vogue Thailand and for a Thai men's bag company called Bagspace. Where were they when I needed to buy a bag. We shot at a very cool location "The Iron Fairies". I went there last year for a cocktail although I was less than impressed by their mixology.










No comments:

Post a Comment