Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to me (presents woo hoo)



As time rolls around so does my biological clock striking another year on my tally. While not feeling any older this year, every day I do feel wiser and more experienced.
 

For those that follow me on instagram (@wintonyk) you will have seen the whirlwind week I had last week. Sunday was the TVC, Monday was a lookbook for Nobody Jeans, Wednesday was Mitsubishi Ralliart, and Thursday Iames Thai clothing. The downside to all this was no castings, which leaves me this week on Thursday having yet to have worked. 

In the past I haven’t received much as a model, a belt, maybe button up shirt. Something has changed lately though, or I have just been lucky. Huge thanks to Bagspace for the great wallet (actually got me to start using a wallet again). More thanks goes out to the Team at Nobody jeans for a sweet hat. And lastly thanks to Circle, Danae and Pichai for the sick watch and bag for my birthday. 


Friday we celebrated with dinner and myself singing with the band, Saturday more ears were graced with my wonderful voice, and Sunday a Mexican night at a friends place. I danced, I laughed and had a really good time. It has taken a little while, but I have really started to feel at home here in Bangkok again. I have developed a solid group of friends, some will only be while I am here and others can friendship for many years to come. 

Stay tuned for my next post as it will have many new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment