Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A world, yours for the taking



Fingers crossed, jet lagged has been conquered. After a day of fighting to keep my eyes open at 4 pm and struggling to close my eyes at 1 am, I think I have fought off that evil beast.



Stationed in a futuristic utopia where everyone drinks coffee (there are thousands upon thousands of coffee shops here), the floors are heated (talk about central heating) and cars ride on elevators, I look forward to adapting to Korean life. People here are more addicted to their cell phones than you can imagine. Hopefully that will turn out well for my hunt to find a nice case for my Korean made Samsung S3.

Tinmanfish
I spent my first day at castings, and figuring out how to buy groceries. My natural habits are to eat healthy, but this will undoubtedly be reinforced as the only foods I can ensure are gluten and dairy free will be fruits, veggies, meat and rice, oh and buckwheat noodles. Interesting isn’t it how that’s essentially what we all should be eating anyway. There is the odd food with English ingredient list, like the peanut butter I found for $7, but I can’t live without peanut butter.
















I haven’t continued to as of yet, but with my gym literally at my doorstep and castings not typically until mid-afternoon, I will likely be doing more 2 a day exercising. In the meantime, I am in a new city with so much to explore, there is no harm is walking for a couple hours as I aimlessly lose and find myself in this large city.

Jagerbombs at the theatre 
This past weekends adventure brought me to a temple, an aquarium and none other than an opening weekend visit with my old buddy James Bond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment